Citizens of India in Ukraine are not more any kind of exotic, and you won’t be able to surprise anyone with a man in a turban, or a girl wearing sari and bindi.
The community of Indians in Ukraine counts more than ten thousands of people, for the most part, students of medical and technical universities. However starting from 2016 with the introduction of on-arrival visas for Indian citizens traveling to Ukraine with tourist and business purposes different representatives on Indian community began appearing on Ukrainian territory: each day new visitors from India arrive to discover Ukraine, and there are many who wishes to stay here to find their couple or start business using their connections in India.
We can say that our customer from India requires our assistance most often when:
- a student from India in Ukraine, whose temporary residence permit in Ukraine is about to expire, needs another solution to make it possible to carry on a legal residence in Ukraine;
- Indian citizens conclude marriages in Ukraine, and have children born on the territory of Ukraine;
- individuals residing in India seek an option of relocation to Ukraine;
- educational consultants operating in India and Ukraine, ask to provide legal assistance to their students;
- business owners involved in Indian-Ukrainian export and import perform their trade operations;
- Indian citizens encounter accusation of violation of Ukrainian immigration laws and regulations.
Our clients from India face most different challenges in Ukraine, not an only legal one, but also cultural, so we do our best in solving legal matters form them, and also explaining the local vision to all what is happening in Ukraine.